Hello, I’m Kitty Cardwell aka Mrs C.
I am a Sydney based maker, teacher and creative ambassador.
I love to make things and through teaching I hope to empower others to share my energy and nourish their creative side
UPCOMING WORKSHOPS: FRIDAY 10 JULY & FRIDAY 17 JULY
LET’S GET DOTTY | ONLINE WORKSHOP
- Connect with your inner self through a visualisation at the start of the session.
- Workshop is inspired by the Japanese artist Yayoi Kusama.
- Use objects from around the house to experiment with dot and circle prints.
- Meet the artist and learn about the basic theory and history of printing.
- Learn the fun process of layering, positioning and creating compositions with simple shapes
- Share your finished printed designs with your family and our community online.